The opportunity to build a wind power plant is clearly subject to a complete knowledge of the anemological characteristics of the project site. A careful preventive anemometric measurement campaign is an indispensable tool not only for assessing the correct sizing of the plant but also for obtaining any financial coverage.
LSI LASTEM offers the necessary instrumentation to perform the anemometric measurement partner by supplying the necessary sensors, the acquisition system and the tower for supporting the sensors.
Since 1980 we have been producing anemometers, to date the range of proposed sensors is the synthesis of years of experience that takes shape in the design solutions, the reliability and accuracy of the measurements, as well as simplicity of installation and low maintenance levels. Together with the sensors, LSI LASTEM offers data acquisition units and anemometric towers in order to provide a turnkey system capable of satisfying even the most complex wind monitoring needs.
• Supply of turnkey systems;
• Tower installation services from 10 to 120 m;
• High quality sensors made according to the requirements of the WMO (World Meteorological Organization);
• Possibility of MEASNET certifications for anemometers;
• Specific elaborations for the anemological evaluation of the site;
• Operating limits suitable for any weather situation;
• Extreme low consumption;
• Wide range of communication modes.