Meteorological conditions are vital elements of Air Quality Monitoring Systems and Networks because at equal levels of pollutant emission, different dynamic characteristics of the atmosphere determines different levels of ground concentration. For this reason every air quality analysis must include acquisition of meteorological data.
LSI LASTEM designs and supplies wind speed, wind direction, temperature&relative humidity, radiation (global, UV-A, UV-B, net), atmosphere pressure and rain sensors. All the sensors can be mounted on a pole or tower. All sensors have connectors in order to have the proper cable length to the acquisition system.
LSI LASTEM has a long tradition and experience in this application, we started in the years eighteen with the first sensors and acquisition system for wind and atmosphere stability categories evaluation for pollution researchers in the ENEL (National Institute Electric Energy) to study the dynamic of the plume from their power plant. Actually LSI LASTEM is the supplier of many pollution control institution and air quality analyzers and network manufacturer and integrators.
- Design in compliance to ISO and WMO standards.
- Easy installation using integrated electronic for analog, digital (ASCII and Modbus) outputs
- High quality in design and operation.
- Heated sensors (wind sensors and rain gauge), temperature sensors with forced ventilation radiant shield, wide range of radiation sensors (global, net, UV-A and UV-B radiometers).
- Range of mounting accessories for Ø 45-65 mm mast and towers for an easy and secure installation.
- 10-30 Vac/dc power supply.
- Easy connection due to different cable lenghts and connectors.
- Maintenance and calibration services.