LSI LASTEM produces a wide range of meteorological sensors addressed to their own data acquisition devices as well as to third party data management systems.
LSI LASTEM high-quality sensors, the synthesis of almost 40 years of experience in environmental technology instrumentation, have been carefully designed and produced to guarantee reliable and accurate measurements, easy and fast installation and very low maintenance.
Pt100 air temperature sensor for indoor use and, coupled with a radiant screen, for meteorological applications. A 4-wire, Pt100 173 DIN B sensing element guarantees very good accurady over an extended temperature range.
This sensor is ideal for virtually any kind of environmental application.
- Accurate temperature measurements (0.1°C);
- 4-wires technologiy for long distance sensor cable;
- Radiant screen units availabllity for outdoor measurement under the sun and in meteorological applications;
- Forced ventilation screen availibity;
- Converters for 4-20mA and RS485 Modbus-RTU outputs;
- In house ISO17025 accreditate calibration laboratory
|Cable ||L = 2 m |
|Data logger compatibility|